If you do not know how to log in safe mode in Windows 10, then you came to the right place, here we will offer a detailed guide with all the steps to boot into safe mode.
Logging in Safe Mode in Windows 10
In case you did not know, one of the advantages of log in safe mode in Windows 10 is that we can correct a series of errors and problems related to system performance. It is a function having all versions of Windows, however, the latest features even more advanced to solve any inconvenience options easily.
The purpose of Safe Mode is circumventing software or hardware problems that may arise in the beginning, so that an optimum user experience is guaranteed.
Then we indicate three methods for using the safe mode of Windows 10.
Start Safe Mode in Windows from the desktop
If your computers are not experiencing any difficulty, but still want to use the safe mode of Windows 10, this is what you do:
- Click the desktop Start menu and select the “Settings” option.
- Then a popup window with several system options is displayed. Select “Update and Recovery” and then click where “Recovery” she says.
- Look at the bottom right of the “Advanced Start”, and click on the “Restart Now”.
- What follows is a system restart where the screen will display Windows 10 for recovery of failures and errors.
- Let the system make all appropriate corrections, and then restarts the computer to access a Windows 10 normally.
Fail safe mode of Windows 10 from starting
If you are experiencing difficulties to turn on your computer, start the Safe Mode Windows 10 from the following way:
- Restart your computer several times (2-5) to force the Windows auto repair.
- After a few tries you should jump a blue screen with options for using the safe mode of Windows 10. The process is automatic and only takes a few minutes.
- If the option to solve the power problem is not listed, go to the section “Advanced Options” to turn on safe mode manually.
Start Safe Mode in Windows 10 with an installation CD
If both methods did not serve you and you do not find the automatic repair of Windows, then you have to search the system installation CD (you can also test the ISO of Windows 10 on a disk or flash drive).
- Set up your computer to boot from the DVD reader or USB port
- When you see the message “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”, go quickly to enter the contents of Windows 10.
- Click on the drop-down lists that are displayed and click “Next”. Instantly displays a new window with the option “Repair your computer”.
- Once inside the auto repair Windows, select “Troubleshooting” and let the system log into safe mode to make all corrections.
Congratulations! Any of these three methods will serve to initiate the safe mode in Windows 10 and fix security flaws or performance.